We provide individualized quality care and supervision according to the individual’s Plan of Service and Level of Care, plus these additional services:
- Diabetic Care (Insulin injections)
- Memory Care
- Incontinence Care
- Non-Ambulatory Care
- 24-Hour Awake Care
Why Grace At Ecorse Home
- 5 Individual Private Rooms
- 1,898 sq feet of living space
- 1 full bathroom – Roll-in shower perfect for rolling in a wheelchair quickly and easily for bathing independence with grab bars
- 1 full bathroom – Walk-in shower with multi-spray nozzles, built-in seat, grab bars, soap dish for greater accessibility
- Well lit living room, dining room & bedrooms
- Beautifully fenced backyard with walk paths to allow residents to relax in the backyard
- Private and secured property – for residents who are prone to wandering
- Three exits from residence for quick evacuation
- Close proximity to Beaumont Hospital 24 hour Emergency
- Close proximity to Healthcare providers (Health, Dental, Pharmacy, and others)
- Close proximity to Multiple Retail Stores, Malls, and Restaurants
- Close proximity to the Detroit Metro Airport
Residents Safety & Security
We provide 24 hour care and supervision to our residents
- Grace At Ecorse home is licensed by the state of Michigan Department of Human Services
- Background checks on all staff
- Door alarms to ensure the safety and security of all residents
- Employees and residents participation in quarterly fire drills to ensure everyone can exit the property if an actual emergency occurs.
- Interconnected Smoke/Carbon Monoxide detectors installed throughout the house – tested on a regular basis.
- Visitor sign in/sign out for residents or caregivers
- Residents Visitor List – Only names on list can order sign out residents.
We help families and other caregivers avoid “Caregiver Burnout”
- Senior Center
- Public Library
- Local Stores and Malls
- The Zoo and Parks
We create activities that appeal to individual residents based on assessments.
We encourage Residents’ participation in daily activities that appeals to them individually.
Medical Services & Therapy
- Visiting physicians
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Podiatrist.
- On-call Registered Nurse
Services are covered under participants’ healthcare coverage and billed by the medical service provider.
In-house Music Therapies for residents with Alzheimer’s or Dementia