Our Program is wrapped around H.E.L.P. (Help, Encourage, Love, Protect).
We have trained and certified professional care providers for individuals living with dementia and Alzheimer’s.
We provide transportation at additional cost. We make provision for a variety of recreational needs by utilizing the local community resources including the City Senior Center, libraries, local museums, shopping centers, and local parks.
The overall goal of FONAG, Inc. program is to assist our residents in achieving life goals and to support a comprehensive system of quality care and services designed to achieve their optimum level of health, well-being and dignity.
Our staff are well trained in:
- Working with people with dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid
- Food and Nutrition
- Resident Rights
- Safety and Fire Prevention
- Prevention and Containment of communicable disease
- Personal care, Supervision, and protection – including assistance with activities of daily living – daily grooming, bathing, and medication administration. They are also trained to follow the state regulations and to safeguard the civil rights of the residents.
At FONAG, Inc., we provide services in a healthy and safe environment that encourage the personal growth of our residents, and create an atmosphere that is filled with vibrancy, pride, security, and a sense of belonging. We also, facilitate contacts with families and friends of our residents .