FONAG, Inc. is hiring trained and experienced direct care workers for our Grace at Ecorse Home in Belleville Michigan for Full-time and Part-time positions.
Applicants must have:
- Certified Nurse Aide license
- A current CPR/First Aid card
- College degree or certification
- Current TB test result
- Training and certification for individuals living with dementia
The position requires that staff are able to:
- Communicate (orally and through written documentation) with other staff members and community agencies
- Home maintenance and meal preparation
- Perform Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Willingness to follow Company’s policies and procedures.
Applicants will also be asked to complete VCE online training if they have not already done so.
If you are interested in the position, please click here to email your resume to us or fax it to (734) 664-7194.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Required education: College Degree or Certification
Required experience: Certified Nurse Aide – 1 year
Required license or certification:
• Nurse Aide License (CNA)
• Face to Face Recipient Rights Training
• All required VCE Online Trainings
You will be able to download our Application for Employment shortly … stay tuned!
In the meantime, click below for the job description and the Michigan Workforce Background Check Consent and Disclosure form. All Applicants are required to complete this form.
Feel free to email your completed forms to us, just click here!
- Monitor residents condition by observing physical and mental condition
- Support residents by providing housekeeping and laundry services; and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks
- Assist residents by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Help residents care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene
- Record residents information by making entries in the resident journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy resident environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Adhere to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements
- Enhance service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Medication administration